My Success Story - Driving Lessons in Lowestoft


I am twenty nine and live in Lowestoft town county of Suffolk. I did not had full driving licence and felt like I have left my driving too late. I needed it day to day life. I work in Great Yarmouth which is about 20-30 minutes away from Lowestoft. I used to get lift to work and sometimes had to take taxi when my colleague is off sick.

I really needed to learn to drive as I could not rely on other people. So I decide to pass my driving test as soon as possible. I also did not pass my theory test. I bought an DVSA official theory app which was about £4.99.

I started studying theory on a daily basis and also practiced hazard perception as I wanted to pass my theory in 4-5 weeks time. I booked my theory test and passed it on the 1st go. Great I was happy as I had done half way.

Now it was time to start driving lessons in Lowestoft. I started hunting for good driving schools in Lowestoft area with competitive prices. I called few driving schools and enquired about their driving lesson prices in the area.


I made sure that the instructor is DVSA approved and have got good reviews. Initially I booked one lesson with my driving instructor in Lowestoft to see how it goes. After the first lesson I felt comfortable and booked 2-3 driving lessons weekly.

I wanted to do one of the intensive driving courses in Lowestoft offered by my instructor. But instructor advised to book regular driving lessons. It will be more beneficial for me. I took his advice and did weekly lessons.

My target was to pass my practical driving test in 2-3 months as I already left it too late. My driving instructor was flexible and booked me on a regular basis. Good thing was that I was a good and quick learner.

I picked up driving instruction quickly and covered all areas of driving in good time. Then my instructors taught me how to do manoeuvres. With little practice, I got confident and became good with manoeuvres.

My instructor advised me to book my practical test. I looked online for test dates and booked my test. Instructor was brilliant. He got me ready for the test in good time. I still did regular lessons just before my test just to keep my self going.

On the test day, I was little nervous. But after 5-10 minutes of test, I relaxed and drove very well. At the end of the test, examiner told me that I passed. Wow, that was great moment.

I drive to work now. It really saves me time and money. I also realized that it's never late to learn to drive. Check out driving school franchises if you are an approved driving instructor.

Popular posts from this blog

Information about Luton Driving Test Centre

Eco-Safe Driving and Motorists

MOT Extended by 6 Months for Cars, Motorcycles and Light Vehicles